The technology of Celect® premium siding is as beautiful as its envy-inducing curb appeal.
Everything you imagine and work for goes into your home. So you have every reason to expect the premium siding you invest in to perform for you decade after decade.
If you’re going to build premium siding with amazing looks, you better create ways to maintain and protect those looks. So that’s exactly how Celect® Cellular Composite Siding by Royal® have engineered their products.
Patented interlocking joint system
It’s what makes seams virtually disappear and our premium siding so easy on the eyes. Plus it’s simpler to install than fiber cement. The effect is aesthetically stunning and moisture repelling.
- Keeps boards straight and true through the home’s natural expansion and contraction
- Eliminates caulked seams and energy loss
- No gaps, buckling or wavy lines
Gravity lock design
This ensures Celect® premium siding exhibits no buckling or shifting. The siding just sits there looking always magnificent and forever young.
- Unique gravity lock design keeps courses locked tight
- Maintains structural integrity
- Wind resistance to over 210 mph
Kynar Aquatec® coating
You can thank the Kynar Aquatec coating for a rich, deep palette of colors that are here to stay. It provides superior UV resistance and reflects energy back into the atmosphere—making heating and air conditioning less energy demanding.
- Withstands all weather conditions and climates
- 25-year warranty on the finish
- Kynar Aquatec coating and cool-core technology reflect heat in the summer and contain it in the winter. All the Celect® trim, mouldings and mounts can be had in the 15 Kynar Aquatec-coated colors of Celect® and are available for complementary mixing and matching
Celect® vs. Fiber Cement
When you compare Celect® Cellular Composite Siding by Royal® with fiber cement siding, their superiority is apparent on every level—from ease of installation, to lack of maintenance and degradation, to weatherability and superior energy efficiency.